We have a supporters club who are always looking for willing volunteers. Ways in which they help us include…..
· Running raffles at events such as the Asparagus Auction and Christmas concert
· Organising a tombola for the BretFest village fete.
· Helping us to advertise and promote our concerts by distributing posters and flyers to the village.
· Selling our CD’s at events
· Assisting in running our stall at our ‘The last night of the Proms’
· Organising an annual band dinner for band members, supporters, trustees and life members.
· Fundraising at ‘Bank Holiday Brass’ on the August Bank Holiday by running a cake stall, raffle and selling fruit & veg.
The supporters club also raise funds through their 100 club. Subscription is £12 per year with monthly prizes of £25, £15 and £10 and in December £100, £50 and £25.
At our annual Christmas concert the supporters club make a donation to the band. The money they have raised over the years has gone towards new lighting for our band room, a new euphonium, acoustic panels for our bandroom, new uniforms, tubular bells, purchasing a shed for extra storage. and many more..
The band have recorded 2 CD’s ‘Evergreen’ and ‘Isn’t This a lovely day’ They are available to purchase at our events or by contacting us.
If you are interested in volunteering to help the supporters club or would like to make a donation to the band please contact us.